Dubai: The Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX) said the total number of foreign institutional investors jumped nearly three folds to 1,106 in 2014, compared with 380 in 2013.
What does FIIS stand for?
FIIS stands for Foreign Institutional Investor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIIS
- FUDS Information Improvement Program
- Functional Image Processing Unit
- Fédération des Infirmières et Infirmiers du Québec (French)
- Fulbright Institute of International Relations
- Fidelity Investments Institutional Retirement Group (Fidelity Investments)
- Federal Institute of Industrial Research, Oshodi, Nigeria
- Farm Income Insurance Scheme (Department of Agriculture & Cooperation; India)
- Fidelity Investments Institutional Services (Fidelity Investments Institutional Operations Company, Inc.)
- Fire Island National Seashore (US National Park Service)
- Fitzroy Industry and Infrastructure Study (Fitzroy- Rockhampton, Australia)
- Fellow of the Insurance Institute of South Africa
- Faculty of Informatics and Information Technology
- Fellow of the Institute of Indirect Taxation (UK)
- Foundation for Innovation and Technology Transfer (Delhi, India)
- France India Information Technology
- Fellow of the Institute of Information Technology Training
- Fleet Imagery Interpretation Unit (USMC)
- Force Imagery Interpretation Unit
- Force Imagery Interpretation
- Fundacja Informatyki I Zarzadzania (Polish: The Foundation of Information Technology and Management)
Samples in periodicals archive:
According to the company s statement, the Indian MSO has crafted a strategy for the augmentation of the foreign investment ceiling "by foreign institutional investors, foreign portfolio investors, etc," subsequent to the obtainment of clearances from the Foreign Investment Promotion Board of India, Ministry of Finance (FIPB) and/or the Reserve Bank of India (RBI).
Foreign institutional investors are expected to begin direct trading of Saudi Arabian stocks before April next year, the Asharq Al Awsat reported on Monday.
An official statement in this regard said that the CCEA's decision is subject to the aggregate foreign institutional investors ( FII) holding not exceeding 49 per cent of the paid- up equity share capital of the bank.
Suggesting more liquidity providers in the market, he said there was "a need to tackle the liquidity problems so that foreign institutional investors can get a reasonable toehold.
As of the end of October, aggregate inbound remittances recorded by offshore foreign institutional investors, mainland Chinese, foreign individuals, and overseas Taiwanese came to US$159.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) said on Tuesday it gave the Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (QFII) licences to investors including the Duke University, Macquarie Bank, Qatar Holding and KDG Capital Management.
The Gulf state's sovereign wealth fund can initially invest up to $300 million in mainland China's securities market as a qualified foreign institutional investor (QFII), according to an announcement by China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE), KUNA said.