5 mln on the Athens Stock Exchange with Hellenic Exchanges reporting in its monthly bulletin for March that foreign institutional investors recorded inflows of EUR 9.
What does FII stand for?
FII stands for Foreign Institutional Investor
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FII
We have 61 other meanings of FII in our Acronym Attic
- Film Institute of India
- Financial Information, Inc.
- Financial Instrument Identifier
- Financial Investments, Inc. (various locations)
- Flagship Industries, Inc. (Smithtown, NY)
- Flight Instructor Instrument (aviation test)
- Florida Innocence Initiative, Inc
- Florida-Israel Institute
- Fluides Ingénierie Internationale (French: International Engineering Fluids)
- Foreign Indirect Investment
- Foreign Intelligence Information
- Fundación Instituto de Ingeniería (Caracas, Venezuela)
- Fellowship of the Institute of Internal Auditors (UK)
- Fidelity International Investment Advisors (UK)
- Financial Institutions Insurance Association
- Finnish Institute of International Affairs (Helsinki, Finland)
- First Independent Insurance Agency (Michigan)
- Foreign Investment Implementation Authority (India)
- Fundación Internacional y Para Iberoamérica de Administración y Políticas Públicas (Spanish: International and Latin American Foundation of Administration and Public Policies)
- Federal Investigation and Intelligence Bureau
Samples in periodicals archive:
The bank has a CNY7bn allocation for bond purchases and has a USD300m quota to buy onshore yuan debt under China's Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor programme.
Summary: MUMBAI - India's central bank relaxed on Thursday some of the investment rules for foreign institutional investors (FIIs) buying into Indian debt as part of a long-expected $10 billion increase in corporate and government debt limits.
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) said on Tuesday it gave the Qualified Foreign Institutional Investor (QFII) licences to investors including the Duke University, Macquarie Bank, Qatar Holding and KDG Capital Management.
Choksey added that foreign institutional investors were back in market and this would bring in much- needed foreign exchange to reduce the account deficit and stem the slide in the rupee.
Foreign Institutional Investors (FIIs) continued their buying with stocks worth Rs4.
The Gulf state's sovereign wealth fund can initially invest up to $300 million in mainland China's securities market as a qualified foreign institutional investor (QFII), according to an announcement by China's State Administration of Foreign Exchange (SAFE), KUNA said.
Under the new guidelines, the Reserve Bank of India would grant general permission to QFIs for investment under Portfolio Investment Scheme (PIS) route similar to foreign institutional investors.