Foreign humanitarian assistance and disaster-relief (FHA/DR) operations are some of the most complicated operations conducted by the military.
What does FHA stand for?
FHA stands for Foreign Humanitarian Assistance
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of FHA
We have 122 other meanings of FHA in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Heart Association
- Fire Hazards Analysis
- First Harmonic Approximation (power management)
- Flight Hardware Availability
- Floating Homes Association (Seattle, WA)
- Florida Hospital Association
- Fomento de Hipotecas Aseguradas (Spanish: Promotion of Insured Mortgages)
- Food & Hotel Asia (trade show)
- Food and Humanitarian Assistance
- Forced Hot Air (heating)
- Foundation for Health in Aging
- Foundation for Humanity’s Adulthood
- Frankenmuth Historical Association (Frankenmuth, Michigan)
- Fraser Health Authority (various locations)
- Frontier Highways Authority (Pakistan)
- Full Height Anamorphic
- Functional Hazard Assessment
- Future Homemakers of America (now FCCLA)
- Foreign Humanitarian Assistance/Disaster Relief (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Darrell Phillips examines the limited role of, and fiscal constraints upon, the Department of Defense (DoD) in providing foreign humanitarian assistance.
Through USAID, the United States is the largest foreign humanitarian assistance contributor in the FATA, with Rs.
Looting, extortion, involvement in the trade of drugs, toxic wastes, and contraband, and the theft of foreign humanitarian assistance -- all contributed to a dramatic deterioration of socio-economic conditions for the average Lebanese for which the militias had few answers (Harris, 1997, p.
This article will examine the limited role of, and fiscal constraints upon, the Department of Defense (DoD) in providing foreign humanitarian assistance (HA).
Since the imposition of the emergency measures, Shihab said local emergency authorities have banned access to the provinces, but would seek way to facilitate foreign humanitarian assistance.
To coordinate the humanitarian relief effort, the JTF will likely create a civil-military operations center (CMOC) and, in foreign humanitarian assistance (FHA), contribute personnel to a humanitarian operations center (HOC).