In the latest half-year, "no question, front and center was the euro," said Jeff Feig, managing director and global head of Group of 10 foreign exchange at Citigroup and the chairman of the Foreign Exchange Committee sponsored by the Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
What does FXC stand for?
FXC stands for Foreign Exchange Committee (New York, NY)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FXC
We have 4 other meanings of FXC in our Acronym Attic
- Foreign Exchange Bureau
- François-Xavier Bagnoud Center (University of Michigan)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Center for Health and Human Rights (Harvard School of Public Health; Boston, MA)
- Fredericksburg Beard Coalition (est. 2013)
- Fuzhou Xinmei Biotech Co., Ltd. (Fuzhou, China)
- Fixed Beamforming
- Fixed Binary Translation
- Forex Betting and Trading (Konstancia Ltd.; online investment services)
- Fabric for Extreme Conditions (Honda Element car seat fabric)
- Fiber Cross-Connect
- Fragile Course (band)
- Fragile X-Chromosome
- FTSE (Financial Times and the London Stock Exchange)/Xinhua China (finance)
- Furries Exchanging Comics
- Forex Capital Markets
- François-Xavier Duponchelle (computer services; France)
- Harley-Davidson Dyna Super Glide motorcycle model
- Harley-Davidson Street Bob (fuel injected)
- Fixed Drop Cross-Connect Card
Samples in periodicals archive:
Jack has also served on the Bank of England and US Federal Reserve Foreign Exchange committees between 1999 and 2007.
Loewy served as a member of the Foreign Exchange Joint Standing Committee in London and the New York Foreign Exchange Committee, and was an alternate of the European Central Bank Contact Group.
Chang previously worked at AIG, where he was part of the firm's foreign exchange committee.
Westpac selected GE's RXM as its next generation system to meet present and future requirements for more accurate evaluation of its credit and settlement risk -- Including Bank for International Settlements, Group of 30 and New York Foreign Exchange Committee requirements.
Throughout his career he has served on a number of boards including iCap, a FTSE 100 brokerage firm, and the Federal Reserve Foreign Exchange Committee, which he chaired from 2001 to 2003.
Jean-Louis Bertrand, Professor of Finance at the Ecole Superieure des Sciences Commerciales in Angers, France Companies Mentioned: - Unilever - IGTA - Association of Corporate Treasurers - ACI Forex - Regional Treasury associations - do research on Internet - Treasury Management Association of Canada - The Society of International Treasurers - Association for Financial Professionals - Hong Kong Association of Corporate Treasurers - The Society of International Treasurers - Association for Financial Professionals - Foreign Exchange Committee - TWIST Initiative - Euro Banking Association - European Central Bank - Virgin Atlantic For more information visit http://www.
BT Radianz - Commerzbank AG - Commerzbank Corporates and Markets - DBS Bank Ltd - Deutsche Bank AG - FIX Protocol Limited - Foreign Exchange Committee - Fortis - Glitnir Bank - ING Wholesale Banking - International Group Treasury Association (IGTA) - KPMG LLP (U.