China has updated key foreign exchange rules for the first time in 11 years, hoping to boost monitoring of fund flows and stem growth in its massive foreign exchange reserves, the government said.
What does FOREX stand for?
FOREX stands for Foreign Exchange
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Force Requirements and Methodology
- Formation Emploi (French: Education Jobs)
- FORniture Elettriche Microonde
- Future of Real Estate Marketing (blog)
- Forests of Eastern North America (stochastic model of forest growth and species succession)
- Foundation of Renewal for Eastern North Carolina (Greenville, NC)
- Freedom Organisation for the Right To Enjoy Smoking Tobacco
- Forêt Réseau Tourisme (French: Forest Tourism Network)
- Forests of East Tennessee
- Force & Weapon Analysis System
- Florida Oral Reading Fluency (assessment program)
- Freeville Organic Research Farm (Cornell University; Ithaca, NY)
- Frivillige Organisasjoners Redningsfaglige Forum (Norwegian: Voluntary Professional Rescue Organizations Forum; Norway)
- Future of Russia Foundation
- First Order Random Graph
- Force Options Research Group (Seattle, WA)
- Forge (street type)
- Friends of Retired Greyhounds (Colorado)
Samples in periodicals archive:
GET IT IN WRITING The operating rules offer participants flexibility on the question of foreign exchange.
dollar from 125 to nearly 100 in the first six months of 1993, one wonders whether the fools have migrated to the foreign exchange market.
State Street's FX Connect([R]) and Currenex Will Deliver the Most Comprehensive Set of Trading Capabilities Available in the Industry BOSTON -- State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT), the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors, announced today that it has agreed to acquire Currenex, an independently owned online foreign exchange trading platform.
Industry Veteran, Wolfgang Koester, Shares Guidelines for Establishing Ownership, Processes and Accountability to Mitigate Foreign Exchange Risks SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.
FiREapps, the leading provider of On-Demand Corporate Foreign Exchange Management, today announced a public webinar on Wednesday, December 20 to discuss corporate foreign exchange best practices and technologies to reduce exposures in today's volatile global market.
FiREapps, the leading provider of On-Demand Corporate Foreign Exchange Management, today announced a public webinar on Thursday, December 14, with over 200 corporations registered to participate in a discussion on Corporate Foreign Exchange Management.
FiREapps, the leading provider of Corporate Foreign Exchange Management Technologies, announced today the launch of www.