Chengdu Tianyin is a wholly foreign-owned enterprise incorporated in the PRC and subject to PRC Foreign Enterprise Income Tax ("FEIT") Law.
What does FEIT stand for?
FEIT stands for Foreign Enterprise Income Tax (China)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FEIT
- Fire Effects Information System
- Forest Ecology for International Students (Washington)
- Forum d'Échange d'Informations sur les Substances (French: Information Exchange Forum on Chemicals)
- Fugitive Emissions Information System
- Federal European Industrial Science and Research (Neon Exodus Evangelion)
- Federation of Engineering Institutions of South and Central Asia
- Federation of Engineering Institutions of Southeast Asia and the Pacific
- Field Emission In-Lens Scanning Electron Microscopy
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology (various universities)
- Federated Equine Inspection Tours
- Fujitsu Enhanced Imaging Technology
- Functional Evaluation and Integration Team (US DoD)
- Federal Earned Income Tax Credit
- Forget 'em If They Can't Take A Joke (polite)
- Fixed Effects Instrumental Variable (labor economics)
- Female Entrepreneurship Ireland Wales (Waterford Institute of Technology)
- Famille, Enfance, Jeunesse (French: Family, Children, Youth; Quebec, Canada)
- Fédération Européenne des Journalistes (French: European Federation of Journalists; Belgium)
- Fondation Enfant Jésus (French: Foundation for the Child Jesus)
- Fonds d'Expérimentation pour la Jeunesse (French: Experimentation Fund for Youth; est. 2009)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The new law consolidates the Enterprise Income Tax Provisional Regulations (which currently apply to PRC(a) domestic enterprises ["DE"] and the Foreign Enterprise Income Tax Law (which currently applies to foreign investment enterprises ["FIEs"] and foreign enterprises).