The FY 2011 budget estimate requests a total of $108 million to finance the humanitarian assistance and mine action programs as well as the foreign disaster relief initiative.
What does FDR stand for?
FDR stands for Foreign Disaster Relief
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDR
We have 121 other meanings of FDR in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Deck Resources (aviation; Irvine, CA)
- Floating Drilling Rig
- Flood Damage Reduction
- Flood Damage Rehabilitation (various organizations)
- Florida Department of Revenue (also seen as FDOR)
- Flow Data Record
- Foncière des Régions (French real estate investment trust company)
- Fondo di Rotazione (Italian: Revolving Fund)
- Force Development Requirements
- Force Distribution Report
- Formal Design Review
- Formal Dining Room
- Forum Deutsches Recht (German: German Law Forum)
- Forward Door Relay
- Franklin Delano Romanowski (Seinfeld character)
- Franklin Delano Roosevelt
- Franklyn D. Resorts (Jamaica)
- Fraudulent Document Recognition (various organizations)
- Free Domain Radio (website)
- Freedom Debt Relief (consumer finance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
More than three weeks after a devastating cyclone left more than 130,000 people dead or missing, the military junta finally announced Friday it was ready to accept foreign disaster relief personnel.
It has refused to allow foreign disaster relief experts in, despite the scale of the disaster.