Also, sanction was granted to a Mumbai-based pharmaceutical firm njaneya Lifecare Limited to issue Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds to eligible foreign investors amounting Rs.
What does FCCB stand for?
FCCB stands for Foreign Currency Convertible Bond
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCCB
We have 11 other meanings of FCCB in our Acronym Attic
- Family Child Care Association of New York State (Albany, NY)
- Fresno Council on Child Abuse Prevention (California)
- Family Child Care Association of San Francisco
- Faith Communities and Civic Agencies United, Inc. (Bel Air, MD)
- Falls Church Concert Band (Falls Church, VA)
- Field Configuration Control Board
- Football Club Cheval Blanc (French football club)
- Football Club Crolles Bernin (French football club)
- Football Club de la Côte Bleue (French football club)
- Football Club de la Côte des Blancs (French football club)
- Fractional Currency Collectors Board (est. 1983)
- Franklin County Community Band (Rocky Mount, VA)
- Fresno Community Concert Band (Fresno, CA)
- Fun Coast Charter Boat Association (Florida)
- Faith Communities Capacity Building Fund (UK)
- Forward Checking with Conflict Directed Backjumping
- Finzel Community Center Branch Library (Frostburg, MD)
- Friendsville Community Center Branch Library (Friendsville, MD)
- Fleet Command Center Battle Management Program
- Fairfax County Chamber of Commerce (Fairfax, VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The money is to be used by the company to repay bondholders holding foreign currency convertible bonds (FCCBs).
Some analysts said that the rise was due to the company's plans to raise $ 225 million through foreign currency convertible bonds to retire part of USL's own ` 7,700 crore debt.
Linkages are explained in terms of capital flows from international market to Indian market in the form of Foreign Direct Investment (FDI) and foreign institutional Investment (FII) and Indian companies raising funds from international financial market through the issue of foreign currency convertible bonds (FCCBs) and the issue of the shares under ADR/GDR arrangement.
New York (AirGuideBusiness - Company Watch) Sep 27, 2009 Jet Airways said it received shareholder approval to raise up to USD 400 million through private share placements, global depository receipts or foreign currency convertible bonds, according to a filing with the Bombay Stock Exchange cited by numerous press reports.
The airline's director has told Dow Jones Newswires that a foreign currency convertible bond worth USD90m was planned to be issued by early September.
Jefferies has become a leader in the issuance of foreign currency convertible bonds (FCCBs) and provides for the issuance of ordinary equity shares through Global Depositary Receipts (GDRs) and American Depositary Receipts (ADRs).
At present, the company s debt amount stands at more than Rs 13,000 crore, which includes Foreign Currency Convertible Bonds obligations.