The impeachment trial revealed that Corona did not disclose in his SALN an estimated $4 million in foreign currency bank accounts.
What does FCB stand for?
FCB stands for Foreign Currency Bank (New Zealand)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCB
We have 115 other meanings of FCB in our Acronym Attic
- Fonds Collectieve Belangen (Dutch)
- Football Club Bedford (Bedford, Halifax, Canada Soccer Club)
- Football Club Bigouden (Bigouden, France)
- Football Club Bioggio
- Football Club Blida (Blida, Algeria)
- Football Club Bouxières-aux-Dames (Bouxières-aux-Dames, France)
- Football Club de Bressuire (Bressuire, France)
- Foote Cone & Belding (advertising firm)
- Foote, Cone, & Belding Communications, Inc. (advertising agency)
- Foreign Clearance Base
- Formal Configuration Baseline
- Format Control Buffer
- Forward Control Base
- Foundation for Commercial Banks
- Fragment Control Block (computer security)
- Free Cutting Brass
- Frequency Channel Blocking (computer networking)
- Frequency Correction Burst
- Friends of Canadian Broadcasting (lobby)
- Fubon Commercial Bank (Taiwan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAWALPINDI, January 20, 2012 (Balochistan Times): A court in Rawalpindi has restored former under-arrest minister, Hamid Saeed Kazmis foreign currency bank account.
The value of deposits in foreign currency bank accounts, which are usually owned by companies with offshore activities, fell by AC816.
Moody's has also downgraded the country ceiling for foreign currency bonds to Baa3 from Baa2 and the country ceiling for foreign currency bank deposits to Ba3 from Ba2.
It also downgraded the country ceiling for foreign currency bonds and foreign currency bank deposits.
It also took a number of other ratings action on Bahrain on Monday, downgrading its long-term country ceiling for foreign currency bonds to A1 from Aa3 and the long-term country ceiling for foreign currency bank deposits to A3 from A2.
Moody's has today also upgraded Lebanon's country ceiling for foreign currency bank deposits to B1 from B2 and its country ceiling for foreign currency bonds to Ba3 from B1.
Oman's country ceiling for foreign currency bank deposits has also been lifted to A1 from A2 and the country ceiling for foreign currency bonds has been raised to Aa2 from Aa3.