05 per share, excluding impairment, derivative market value, and foreign currency adjustments - Purchased $3.
What does FCA stand for?
FCA stands for Foreign Currency Adjustment
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCA
We have 336 other meanings of FCA in our Acronym Attic
- Flow Control Assembly
- Flux Cored Arc (welding)
- Flying Circus Aerodrome & Airshow (Bealeton, VA)
- Focus Correction Areas
- Fong & Chan Architects (San Francisco, CA)
- Food Counter Attendant
- Forced Charge Account (telecom)
- Ford Chinese Association
- Foreign Civilian Aid
- Foreign Currency Account (investing)
- Forest Conservation Act (Maryland)
- Formal Concept Analysis
- Formal Cryptographic Access
- Formation Continue et Alternance (French: Continuing Education and Alternation)
- Former Child Actor
- Fórsa Cosanta Áitiúil (Irish National Guard)
- Foundation Construction Award (certification)
- Foundation for Contemporary Arts (New York, NY)
- Fragment Class Analysis
- Framework Convention Alliance
Samples in periodicals archive:
This will be coupled with the increasing cost of "low-cost" global suppliers due to foreign currency adjustments, quality decreases and overall production cost increases.
Excluding foreign currency adjustments, sales would have increased only 5%.
Fitch's rating actions also consider the 13% decline in shareholder's equity Everest Group reported in 2008 due to difficult capital market conditions, significant losses from Hurricanes Ike and Gustav, dividend payments and share repurchases, as well as foreign currency adjustments.
11 per share, of net income excluding derivative market value and foreign currency adjustments for the first quarter of 2012 compared with $54.
16 million before foreign currency adjustments in the third quarter of 2006.
GAAP net income includes an unrealized gain in the fair-market value of derivative instruments and foreign currency adjustments of $68.
5 million in the second quarter of 2007 included the restructuring charges noted above offset by favorable non-cash foreign currency adjustments.