He retired in 1988 as assistant director for building design and construction in the Office of Foreign Buildings Operations.
What does FBO stand for?
FBO stands for Foreign Buildings Operations
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FBO
We have 40 other meanings of FBO in our Acronym Attic
- Flagstaff Biking Organization (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Food Business Operator
- For Benefit Of
- For Best Offer (classified ads)
- For Brokers Only (insurance)
- For the Benefit Of (finance)
- Foreign Banking Organization (finance)
- Foreign Body Obstruction
- Foreign Buildings Office
- Framebuffer Object (digital imaging tool)
- Friendly by Origin
- Full Body Orgasm (Reichian psychology)
- Furnished by Others (construction bidding)
- Furnished by Owner (construction bidding)
- Federal Bank Officers Association (est. 1966; trade union; India)
- Fellow of the British Optical Association (UK)
- Football Banning Order Authority (UK)
- First Bank of Conroe (Conroe, TX)
- Food Bank of Oakland County (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of State's Office of Foreign Buildings Operations under certain circumstances to cancel its contract with Keane, the ability of Keane to perform services for the U.
In fact, the State Department, through its Office of Foreign Buildings Operations (FBO), manages 11,000 leased properties and 3,000 U.
Department of State, Office of Foreign Buildings Operations, to perform the fast track delivery of security improvements at U.