Strategic and procedural reforms implemented by State, including elevating the former Foreign Buildings Office to bureau status, switching to the design-build contract delivery method, and developing a standard embassy design have had a cumulative positive effect on project cycle times; however, it is still difficult to quantify the effects of any single reform.
What does FBO stand for?
FBO stands for Foreign Buildings Office
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FBO
We have 40 other meanings of FBO in our Acronym Attic
- Flag Banking Officer (Church of Scientology)
- Flagstaff Biking Organization (Flagstaff, AZ)
- Food Business Operator
- For Benefit Of
- For Best Offer (classified ads)
- For Brokers Only (insurance)
- For the Benefit Of (finance)
- Foreign Banking Organization (finance)
- Foreign Body Obstruction
- Foreign Buildings Operations
- Framebuffer Object (digital imaging tool)
- Friendly by Origin
- Full Body Orgasm (Reichian psychology)
- Furnished by Others (construction bidding)
- Furnished by Owner (construction bidding)
- Federal Bank Officers Association (est. 1966; trade union; India)
- Fellow of the British Optical Association (UK)
- Football Banning Order Authority (UK)
- First Bank of Conroe (Conroe, TX)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And he is coming in to serve as the new head of our foreign buildings office.
government foreign post group that includes the Foreign Buildings Office (of the U.