Contract awarded for Required tender for strawberries corneal foreign body removal ophthalmology for hospital of san fernando Surgical drills or accessories strawberries for corneal foreign body removal by model ae-3250 rust ring 0.
What does FBR stand for?
FBR stands for Foreign Body Removal
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBR
We have 73 other meanings of FBR in our Acronym Attic
- Financial Budget Review
- Finite Basis Representation
- Finkel-Biskis-Reilly (virus)
- Fire and Burglary-Resistant (safes)
- Fireball Radius
- Fixed Bed Reactor
- Florida Boxer Rescue
- Flowing Black Robe (Everquest game item)
- Fluidized Bed Reactor
- Folkbildningsrådet (Sweden)
- Formula Based Regulation
- Forward-Backward Ratio (antenna directivity)
- Fouled Beyond Repair (polite form)
- Foundation for Biblical Research
- Foundation for Biomedical Research
- Foundation for Blood Research
- Franchise Business Review (market research; Portsmouth, NH)
- Franko Bullet Rotator (fishing lure)
- Freeboard Ratio
- Frequency-Based Replacement
Samples in periodicals archive:
working channel expands physician's options to include polyp removal, foreign body removal, and even sterilization device implantation.
Efficacy of manual jet ventilation using Manujet III for bronchoscopic airway foreign body removal in children.
Heavy metal ingestion: medical management and gastroscopic foreign body removal.
D'Arta from Ardooie in Belgium installed the first Sortex KBR on trial to compare it with their existing sorters in the packing department for foreign body removal.
It will cost $197 for foreign body removal, $145 for burn treatment and $196 to treat a laceration.
Once the investigators loaded a foreign body removal overtube on a standard gastroscope, they performed upper GI endoscopies on the patients.
Nasal positive-pressure technique for nasal foreign body removal in children.