NPPC has been working with the Animal Agriculture Coalition to secure funding to properly maintain the Plum Island Animal Disease Center and Foreign Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory and to provide appropriate new facilities for the National Veterinary Services Laboratories, National Animal Disease Center and the Center for Veterinary Biologics.
What does FADDL stand for?
FADDL stands for Foreign Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory (USDA)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Florida Adult Day Care Association (Gainesville, FL)
- Florida Amateur Digital Communications Association (Gainsville, FL)
- FAS-Associated via Death Domain (genetics)
- Fathers against Daughters Dating
- Fathers Against Drunk Driving
- Fighting Against the Digital Divide (University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill)
- Foreign Animal Disease Diagnostician
- Friends against Drinking and Driving
- Food Allergy, Dermatologic Diseases, and Anaphylaxis (American Academy of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology topic area)
- Forward Area Air Defense Command and Control
- FAA Airline Data Exchange
- Falcons Against Discrimination Everywhere
- Far Death Experience (David Woon)
- Fast Acquisition Double Echo (medical imaging)
- Fédération Algérienne des Échecs (French: Algerian Chess Federation)
- Focus, Analyze, Develop and Evaluate
- Foundation for Alcohol and Drug Education (New Zealand)
- Full Authority Digital Electronic Control
- Full Authority Digital Engine Control
- Family Alliance for Development and Cooperation (Tanzania)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Agriculture's Foreign Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory on Plum Island, N.
livestock producers and consumers and this economic disaster are two Plum Island entities: the Agricultural Research Service's Foot and Mouth Disease Research Unit and the Foreign Animal Disease Diagnostic Laboratory operated by USDA's Animal and Plant Health Inspection Service (APHIS).