The three-year program, funded by the United States Department of Agriculture's Foreign Agriculture Service, will provide primary school students with daily meals, food storage and sanitation facilities, and community gardens.
What does FAS stand for?
FAS stands for Foreign Agriculture Service
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FAS
We have 378 other meanings of FAS in our Acronym Attic
- Football Association of Singapore
- For A Second
- Force Accounting System
- Force Analysis Simulation
- Force Augmentation System (military aviation; helicopters)
- Forces Aériennes Stratégiques (French: Strategic Air Forces)
- Foreign Accent Syndrome
- Foreign Affairs Symposium
- Foreign Affiliate Sales (economics)
- Foreign Agricultural Service
- Foreign Area Studies
- Forensic Ammunition Service
- Formation Active en Sciences (French: Active in Science Education)
- Formation Assembly Ship (US Army Air Force, World War II)
- Formative Assessment System (education)
- Forms Automation System
- Forskningsrådet för Arbetsliv och Socialvetenskap (Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research)
- FOS Analysis Subsystem
- Frame Alignment Signal
- Frankfurter Allgemeine Sonntagszeitung (German newspaper)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The three-year program, funded by the United States Department of Agriculture's Foreign Agriculture Service, incorporates donated food, creating community-run gardens and building school facilities in the North Region.
Lahore -- A delegation from the US Department of Agriculture Foreign Agriculture Service (USDA/FAS) visited the Punjab last week as part of a larger visit to the country to assess the progress of USDA's $49 million worth of agricultural development programs in Pakistan.
The rainy season normally runs from April through October but ended about a month early, according to the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Foreign Agriculture Service (FAS).
The United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) Foreign Agriculture Service (FAS) said in a January 25, 2005 report that converting roughly 2.
This information comes from a report published by the United States Department of Agriculture, Foreign Agriculture Service.
In 1968, he became the chief for foreign marketing for the grain division of the Foreign Agriculture Service and served as director of the grain division from 1970-73.
A report by the US Foreign Agriculture Service Feb.