On another hand, the Minister of Planning discussed with Head of the Foreign Agricultural Services at the headquarters of the U.
What does FAS stand for?
FAS stands for Foreign Agricultural Service
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of FAS
We have 378 other meanings of FAS in our Acronym Attic
- Foot & Ankle Specialist (Sage journal)
- Football Association of Singapore
- For A Second
- Force Accounting System
- Force Analysis Simulation
- Force Augmentation System (military aviation; helicopters)
- Forces Aériennes Stratégiques (French: Strategic Air Forces)
- Foreign Accent Syndrome
- Foreign Affairs Symposium
- Foreign Affiliate Sales (economics)
- Foreign Agriculture Service
- Foreign Area Studies
- Forensic Ammunition Service
- Formation Active en Sciences (French: Active in Science Education)
- Formation Assembly Ship (US Army Air Force, World War II)
- Formative Assessment System (education)
- Forms Automation System
- Forskningsrådet för Arbetsliv och Socialvetenskap (Swedish Council for Working Life and Social Research)
- FOS Analysis Subsystem
- Frame Alignment Signal
Samples in periodicals archive:
Before that, she served as deputy under secretary for Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services and administrator of the Foreign Agricultural Service at USDA where she participated in the Doha Development Agenda's agricultural negotiations.
That booming Chinese frozen food industry is looking for more imported ingredients, according to a report issued July 19 by Ralph Bean of the US Department of Agriculture's Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) Agricultural Trade Office (ATO) in Beijing, which put volume at 500,000 tons a year, valued at nearly $1 billion.
The SRTGs work closely with state Departments of Agriculture and administer many services through Market Access Program (MAP) funding from the USDA's Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS).
Darci Vetter, Deputy Under Secretary for Farm and Foreign Agricultural Services, U.
June 8 2010 - Agriculture Secretary Tom Vilsack announced today that USDA's Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) is leading a trade mission of nearly 20 U.
Department of Agriculture Foreign Agricultural Service (FAS) improve the accuracy of information they provide about important crops around the world, including the region of Central Asia, in 2010, a spokesperson at the NASA's Goddard Space Flight Center told SilkRoadNewsline.
Department of Agriculture Foreign Agricultural Service, which provides funding for ASMI's international promotions.