Under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009 (FATCA), enacted as part of the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment Act of 2010, PL.
What does FATCA stand for?
FATCA stands for Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FATCA
We have 1 other meaning of FATCA in our Acronym Attic
- Fire Alarm Terminal Cabinet
- First American Title Company (Santa Ana, CA)
- Flash and the City (conference)
- Fleet Area Telecommunications Center
- Florida Antique Tackle Collectors, Inc.
- For All the Cows (Foo Fighters song)
- Foreign Affairs and Transport Canada
- Full Automatic Temperature Controller (automotive)
- Federación Argentina de Trabajadores Cerveceros y Afines (Spanish: Argentina Brewers and Allied Workers Federation)
- Federal Air Traffic Control Authority
- Film And Television Correlation Assessment Technique
- First American Title Insurance Company
- Fort Apache Timber Company (Whiteriver, AZ)
- Frommelt Attitude Toward Care of the Dying Scale
- First American Title Company of Los Angeles (California)
- FLIR Augmentation TOW Cobra Sight
- Federal Association of Teachers of Dancing (Australia)
- Fonds d'Appui aux Territoires en Difficultés (French: Support Fund Territories in Difficulty; Ministry of Economic Development, Innovation and Export; Canada)
- Foothills Area Transmission Development (Alberta, Canada)
- Florida Adult and Technical Distance Education Consortium
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009 (FATCA), part of the Hiring Incentives to Restore Employment (HIRE) Act of 2010, P.
1471-1474 are also referred to as FATCA because they were originally in the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act of 2009.