It also provides certified, out-of-the-box , solutions for Oracle Identity Manager (OIM), Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager (FIM 2010), IBM Tivoli (ITIM), SAP NW Identity Management, CA Identity Manager, the Dot NET Factory EmpowerID, and any other standard LDAPv3 Client or LDAP Adapter integration.
What does FIM stand for?
FIM stands for Forefront Identity Manager (Microsoft)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FIM
We have 158 other meanings of FIM in our Acronym Attic
- Fisheries-Independent Monitoring (Florida Fish and Wildlife Conservation Commission)
- Fleet in Motion (automotive fleet remarketing)
- Flight Instruction Manual
- Flight Integration Manager
- Flight Interruption Manifest (air travel)
- Flint Institute of Music (Flint, Michigan)
- Florida International Museum
- Focus Issue Meeting
- Foire Internationale de Madagascar (French: Madagascar International Fair; Madagascar)
- Foire Internationale de Metz (French: Metz International Fair; Metz, France)
- Forum for Interdisciplinary Mathematics
- Fox Interactive Media
- Framework Information Model
- Franchise Information Memorandum (UK)
- Frauen Im Management (German: Women In Management)
- Free Ion Model
- Free Issue Material (raw material procurement)
- Frente Independiente Moralizador (Independent Moralizing Front, Peru)
- Friable Insulation Materials
- Friend Murine Leukemia Virus Integration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010: This provides IT professionals with tools to address day-to-day tasks, such as delegating administration and creating workflows for common identity management tasks.
Microsoft announced at the RSA Conference on Tuesday that it has begun shipping Forefront Identity Manager 2010, server software for provisioning and de-provisioning user access and privileges for network and database resources.
Microsoft's Chirapurath confirmed that Forefront Protection 2010 for SharePoint and Forefront Identity Manager 2010 will ship next year as will Forefront Protection Manager.
ly/nGU0ld News Facts: * TEC for Directory & Identity 2012 will offer advanced education on business-critical identity and access management (IAM) technologies, including Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager (formerly Identity Lifecycle Manager) and Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS).
Technology leaders focused on Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Exchange, Virtualization and Cloud organizations will kick off the three-day event with a look into the future of the Microsoft technologies.
Microsoft is a mainstream competitor in the identity and access management (IAM) space; it has a distinctive profile, and has significantly enhanced its offerings with Forefront Identity Manager 2010 and its associated products, which build upon Active Directory and Microsoft's thought leadership in the conceptual area of online identity.
Technology leaders focused on Active Directory, Forefront Identity Manager (FIM), Exchange, SharePoint, Virtualization, and Cloud organizations will kick off the three-day event with a look into the future of the Microsoft technologies.