The extension of the licence now allows Ford Motor Company training management to ramp up the deployment and provision of on-line support for Ford engineers involved in the Ford Technical Education Program (FTEP) and Assessment of Prior Experience & Learning (APEL).
What does FTEP stand for?
FTEP stands for Ford Technical Education Program (professional training)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FTEP
We have 1 other meaning of FTEP in our Acronym Attic
- Fujitsu Telecommunications Europe Ltd.
- Functional Tissue Engineering Laboratory (University of Michigan)
- Fast Time-Evolution Method
- Fourier Transform Electrochemically Modulated IR Spectroscopy
- Electrical Insulators, Cables and Condenser Engineering
- Financial Technology Exchange Network (trademark of FTEN, Inc.)
- Forum des technologies de l'écosystem numérique
- Forces Terrestre en Extrême-Orient (French: Ground Forces in the Far East)
- Faculty Teaching Excellence Program (University of Colorado)
- Field Training and Evaluation Program
- Fulbright Teacher Exchange Program (Washington, DC)
- Full Time Equivalent Public
- Fuzzy Top Event Probability
- Free Trade and Economic Partnership Agreement (Switzerland and Japan)
- Full Time Equivalent Person Year (Canada)
- Full Time Equivalent Students
- Full Time Exempt Staff
- Full-Time Equivalent Semesters (academic requirements)
- Full Time Employment Support Scheme (Ireland)
- Full Time Education and Training (UK)