The licensing deal was arranged by Ford Global Technologies, Inc.
What does FGTI stand for?
FGTI stands for Ford Global Technologies, Inc. (Ford Motor Company subsidiary)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FGTI
- Faithful Guardian Training Center (Carrollton, GA)
- Fightin Gator Touchdown Club (University of Florida booster club)
- Florida Government Technology Conference
- Fluorescent Gentamicin-Thallous-Carbonate
- Fédération Générale des Transports et de l'Equipement (French: General Federation of Transport and Equipment)
- Food Groups to Encourage
- Federal Grants Trust Fund (Florida)
- Frankie Goes to Hollywood (band)
- Family Guidance Training Institute, Inc. (Clarksville, TN)
- Fonds de Garantie des Victimes des Actes de Terrorisme et d'Autres Infractions (French: Guarantee Fund for Victims of Terrorism and other Offenses)
- Free Gift of the Month
- French Government Tourist Office
- From Genesis to Revelation (song)
- Finnish Gene Therapy Society (Kuopio, Finland)
- Freight and Goods Transportation System (Washington State Department of Transportation)
- Fundo de Garantia do Tempo de Serviço (Brazilan pension fund)
- Fasting Glucose Tolerance Test (medical testing)
- From the Garden to the Table (California)
- Fantasy Games Unlimited (RPG publisher)
- Fat Girls Unite
Samples in periodicals archive:
This license agreement is between Ceradyne and Ford Global Technologies, Inc.
Who: Brief remarks will be given by: James Yost, Ford vice president and CIO; Roger May, Ford Global Technologies, Inc.
According to Henry Fradkin, director, Patent & Technology Licensing Office, in Ford Global Technologies, Inc.
Steve Pauli, Manager of Corporate Trademark Licensing for Ford Global Technologies, Inc.