It will be known as the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center.
What does FCPAC stand for?
FCPAC stands for Ford Community and Performing Arts Center (Michigan)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCPAC
- Florida Concrete & Products Association
- Florida Crime Prevention Association
- Football Club du Pays de l'Arbresle (French football club)
- Football Club Pays Aiglon (French football club)
- Football Club Pays d'Anast (French football club)
- Ford Customer Product Audit
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act
- Forensic Certified Public Accountant
- Fort Collins Police Association (Colorado)
- Fujitsu Computer Products of America
- Frederick County Performing Arts Company (Maryland)
- Federation of Chinese Professional Associations in Europe
- Fibre Channel Password Authentication Protocol
- Football Club de la Presse Berrichonne (French football club)
- Football Club des Portes de Bretagne (French football club)
- Football Club Patriote Blendecques (French: Patriot Football Club Blendecques; Blendecques, France)
- Football Club Plateau de Bréval (French football club)
- Football Club Plessier Berteaucourt les Thennes (French football club)
- Fremantle Class Patrol Boat (Australia)
- Fender Custom Shop Master Builder (electric guitars)
Samples in periodicals archive:
will be held at the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center (The Center) at 15801 Michigan Avenue in Dearborn.
Ford Motor Company is donating $5 million to the City of Dearborn in support of the Ford Community and Performing Arts Center.