[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Inventory Sell-through Brings Greater Recovery Advance rates for asset-based lending deals historically were based on the forced liquidation value of the borrower's inventory--how much the inventory would bring if it were sold in bulk to wholesalers, competitors or liquidators.
What does FLV stand for?
FLV stands for Forced Liquidation Value
This definition appears somewhat frequently
See other definitions of FLV
We have 30 other meanings of FLV in our Acronym Attic
- Feline Lower Urinary Tract Disease
- File Delivery Over Unidirectional Transport (broadcast and mobile services)
- Flieger Unterkunft Verwaltung (German: Flight Barracks Administration)
- Florida Linux User Xchange
- Franc Luxemburguès (national currency)
- Flux Network
- Forest Land Use Zones (Canada)
- Flanders Language Valley fund (Belgium)
- Flash Video
- Foreign Leave
- Foreign Liaison Visit
- Fork Lift Vehicle
- France Location Vacances (French: France Holiday Rentals)
- Federation of Licensed Victuallers Associations (UK)
- Flintshire Local Voluntary Council (Mold, UK)
- Florida Virtual Campus
- Foreign Licence Validation Certificate (Canada; piloting)
- Fast Low-Voltage Discharge
- Flanders Language Valley Fund (Belgium)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Forced liquidation value (auction) is a professional opinion of the estimated most probable price expressed in terms of cash in U.
Thus, while different definitions of "value" are discussed--fair value, value-in-use, orderly liquidation value, forced liquidation value, investment value, etc.
The company also conducts more than 1,200 appraisals per year with an annual forced liquidation value of $2.
The Butler action was conditionally certified as a "mandatory" class action, from which class members may not opt out, because the settlement amount appears to exceed the forced liquidation value of the Mentor defendants' assets, creating a potentially "limited fund.