5 sacks, 29 tackles for loss, 11 forced fumbles, 6 fumbles recoveries, 43 quarterback pressures and five defensive touchdowns for just that season.
What does FFUM stand for?
FFUM stands for Forced Fumbles (football statistics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- For Future Use
- Forschungsstelle für Umweltpolitik (Environmental Policy Research Unit, Free University of Berlin)
- Fred Flintstone Units
- Friendly Forward Unit (US Army)
- Friends of Freie Universität Berlin
- First Fit Unscheduled Channel
- Fort Future Unit of Development (software methodology; UniForum Chicago; Illinois)
- French Fashion University Esmod (Dubai, UAE)
- French Fashion University Esmod International (Dubai, United Arab Emirates)
- Filozoficka Fakulta Univerzity Karlovy (Czech: Faculty of Philosophy and Arts; Charles University; Prague, Czech Republic)
- Fayetteville First United Methodist Church (Georgia)
- Freedom from Unnecessary Negatives (Memphis, TN)
- Foreign-Funded Non-Governmental Organisation
- Faculdade de Farmácia da Universidade do Porto (Faculty of Pharmacy, University of Porto Portugal)
- Foundation for Feline Urban Rescue (Philadelphia, PA)
- Foundation for Focused Ultrasound Research
- Family Federation for Unification and World Peace
- Fast Flying Vestibule (name of train once on C&O railroad)
- Fast Flying Virginian (C&O railroad train name)
- Fédération Française de Voile (Paris, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5), sacks (12), quarterback hurries (seven) and forced fumbles (seven).
The 12th overall pick in the 2006 NFL Draft has 12 career sacks, three interceptions, three forced fumbles and four fumble recoveries.
Whereas past weeks saw a veritable season’s worth of would-be interceptions that slid off the fingertips and forced fumbles that somehow found their way back into their opponent’s grasp, yesterday saw a notably opportunistic team.
Vobora has five tackles for loss, three forced fumbles and two fumble recoveries.
Green was a defensive end for the Seahawks from 1980-1992 and still holds many records for the team, including most sacks in a career (116); most sacks in a game (4); most forced fumbles in a career (28); and most forced fumbles in a season (7).
He followed up that with six tackles, a sack and two forced fumbles as the Patriots defeated the Denver Broncos to establish their first winning streak of the young season.
Atogwe also led the Rams with five interceptions, three fumble recoveries and six forced fumbles.