The SWRS, developed by the Army's Product Manager Force Sustainment Systems, is designed to drastically reduce the logistics burden on units supplying forward operating bases.
What does FSS stand for?
FSS stands for Force Sustainment Systems
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FSS
We have 296 other meanings of FSS in our Acronym Attic
- Fluent Spanish Speaker
- Flutter Suppression System
- Fokker Space Systems
- Fonds des Services de Santé (French: Contribution to the health services fund; Québec, Canada)
- Fonds Spécial de Solidarité (French: Belgium insurance)
- Food Safety Summit (exhibition)
- Food Service Sergeant
- Food Service Solutions (Altoona, PA)
- Food Service Supervisor (various organizations)
- Force Support Squadron
- Foreign Shore Service (US Navy)
- Forensic Science Service (Great Britain)
- Forensic Science Society
- Formations Sanitaires et Sociales (French: Health and Social Facilities)
- Forum for Social Studies (Ethiopian aid)
- Forward Scatter Site
- Forward Scatter System
- Forward Supply Support
- Forward Support Site
- Foundation for Shamanic Studies (Mill Valley, CA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Product Manager Force Sustainment Systems enhances the combat effectiveness and quality of life for the Soldier by providing equipment, systems and technical support to sustain and improve the environments in which they live, train and operate.
The US Army's introduction of the PyTEC Pyrolysis Waste Disposal System solution should provide a dramatic increase in sustainability and force protection," stated Lt Col Daryl "Rick" Harger, Product Manager Force Sustainment Systems, part of Program Executive Office Combat Support and Combat Service Support (PEO CS&CSS).
Army Combat Service Support Systems recently awarded INNOLOG a contract valued at $187 thousand to provide Integrated Logistics Support (ILS) for the Product Manager (PM) for Force Sustainment Systems (FSS) at Natick, MA over the next year.
The Product Manager, Force Sustainment Systems, opened a base camp System Integration Laboratory (SIL) at Fort Devens, Massachusetts, on 24 June.
Daryl Harger, product manager, Force Sustainment Systems.
THE Force Provider Team, part of the Product Manager Force Sustainment Systems office, has designed and developed a state-of-the-art Shower Water Reuse System.