Division Force Protection Working Group The division ESEO served as the surgeon cell representative on the force protection working group.
What does FPWG stand for?
FPWG stands for Force Protection Working Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FPWG
We have 8 other meanings of FPWG in our Acronym Attic
- Forney Pee Wee Association (Texas)
- Further Particulars When Available
- Fine Pitch Wire Bond
- Folke Peterson Wildlife Center (Wellington, FL)
- Family Poverty and Work Division (UK)
- First Public Working Draft (software)
- Formation Pressure While Drilling (oil drilling)
- Friends of Prince William Forest Park (Woodbridge, VA)
- Federal-Provincial Working Group (Canada)
- Financial Plan Working Group (Hopkinton, MA)
- Foreign Policy Working Group
- Future Planning Working Group (Japan)
- Fireplace Warehouse (Colorado)
- From Paris With Love (blog)
- Fair Point, Well Made
- Ferry Plaza Wine Merchant
- Fall Protection Work Plan (Washington State Department of Labor and Industries)
- Family Planning Waiver Program (Medicaid; Wisconsin)
- Female Prisoners Welfare Project (est. 1986; UK)
- Fire Precautions (Workplace) Regulations 1997 (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Installation Force Protection Working Group To guard against a repeat of this situation in the future, the BDOC commander established an Installation Force Protection Working Group made up of representatives of several different agencies.
This group is not to be confused with the force protection working group consisting of the force protection officer and representatives from the Public Affairs Office, Directorate of Emergency Services, intelligence (G2 and installation security office), operations (G3 and Directorate of Plans, Training, and Mobilization/readiness business centers), and information technology.