We will be the machine that receives, reviews, and prioritizes SFA requirements, and then makes recommendations to the Joint Staff about force preparation and allocation.
What does FORCEPREP stand for?
FORCEPREP stands for Force Preparation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Fundy Ocean Research Center for Energy (Canada)
- Advanced Methods in Forecasting
- Force Combat Air Patrol
- Force Readiness Command (US Coast Guard)
- Force Flow Model
- Force Generation Model
- Force Concepts Evaluation Model
- Force Evaluation Model
- Force Modernization
- US Navy enterprise network
- Fight Ordinances and Restrictions to Control and Eliminate Smoking
- Fleet Oriented Review Committee Evaluating System
- Force and Organizational Cost Estimating System
- Forwarding and Control Element Separation Working Group (IETF)
- Foodborne Outbreak Response Coordinating Group
- Force/Forward Reconnaissance
- Force Projection Army Command and Control
- Fiber Optic Relay Control System
- Friends of the Republic of Cabo Verde (Washington, DC)
- Family, Occupation, Recreation, Dreams (small talk technique)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has also served as the Commandant of the Force Preparation Centre between 2004 and 2007.
Defence Healthcare 2009 will address global best practices to achieve enhanced military healthcare capabilities, the latest technology and tools to maximise pre-deployment force preparation and readiness preparation, logistics integration to ensure smooth and timely implementation in-theatre, training and recruitment for frontline care and case studies for effective disaster response and humanitarian aid.
Following the transition to a UN peace-keeping force, DFSU-D continued to conduct force preparation of individuals, units and United Nations Military Observers deploying for service with the United Nations Transitional Administration in East Timor (UNTAET), and then with the United Nations Mission of Support in East Timor (UNMISET) following East Timorese independence.
Thus, the lion's share of the work force preparation and retraining will continue to done by educators, most effectively in collaboration with employers" (p.
It is estimated that the work force preparation program costs less than $1,000 per person, whereas welfare subsidies to an unemployed person costs about $23,000 a year.
The mission of the Office of Vocational and Adult Education is to improve educational programs which promote work force preparation and lifelong learning so that the United States will: * meet the national education goals; * compete effectively in the 21st century; and * advance the economic well-being of our communities.
Oncology is one of Eisai's long-standing therapeutic areas of focus, as evidenced by the company's research and development, marketing and sales force preparations and business development activities.