Boston Stock Exchange: CFB) announced today that from August 8-11, 2006, it will present detailed scientific results of its recently completed non-human primate study of its lead radioprotective drug candidate, Protectan CBLB502, during the poster presentation sessions at the 9th Annual Force Health Protection Conference in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
What does FHPC stand for?
FHPC stands for Force Health Protection Conference (US Army)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHPC
We have 17 other meanings of FHPC in our Acronym Attic
- Finnish Hydraulics and Pneumatics Association
- Fish Habitat Protection Areas (Australia)
- Florida Highway Patrol Auxiliary
- Foundation Health Preferred Administrators
- Family Homeless Prevention and Assistance Program (Minnesota)
- Family Health Plan Cooperative (Milwaukee, WI)
- Federal Homeowner Preservation Corporation (Bank of America proposal)
- Fletcher Hills Presbyterian Church (El Cajon, CA)
- Florida Hospices and Palliative Care (Tallahassee, FL)
- Food, Health, and Personal Care (TruMart; Piramyd Megastores; India)
- Force Health Protection Council (US DoD, health affairs)
- FPGA (Field Programmable Gate Arrays) High Performance Computing Alliance
- Fairview Heights Police Department (Illinois)
- Fujitsu Hitachi Plasma Display Ltd. (joint venture)
- Fair Haven Public Library (New Jersey)
- Fairport Harbor Public Library (Fairport Harbor, OH)
- Fairview Heights Public Library (Fairview Heights, IL)
- Family Health Plan Ltd. (insurance; India)
- Forest Hill Public Library (Forest Hill, TX)
- Facility Human Protections Program (US VA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
5th Annual Army Force Health Protection Conference & 2nd Annual DoD Population Health and Health Promotion Conference.
The results were presented this week at the 13th Annual Force Health Protection Conference in Phoenix, Arizona.