AFRC's Training, Force Management and Force Development Branch in the Directorate of Personnel is the command's focal point for force management and development.
What does FDB stand for?
FDB stands for Force Development Branch
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of FDB
We have 67 other meanings of FDB in our Acronym Attic
- Fibrocystic Disease of the Breast
- Field Data Book
- Film Deposit Box
- Final Denial Barrier (US Air Force)
- First Data Bank
- Flexor Digitorum Brevis
- Flight Data Block
- Fluid Dynamic Bearing (hard disk technology)
- Fonds de Dotation pour la Biodiversité (French: Endowment Fund for Biodiversity)
- Font Definition Block (Macromedia Flash SWF file)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The PDC is home to the command's Force Development Branch, which develops and delivers Reserve-unique courses to prepare AFRC members for mission readiness.