Four parameters, the strain, load force, magnetic field and temperature, need to be measured instantaneously for the characteristic test of the MSMA.
What does FBI stand for?
FBI stands for Force, Magnetic (B field), Current (I)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBI
We have 219 other meanings of FBI in our Acronym Attic
- Fiscale Beleggingsinstelling (Dutch: Fiscal Investment Institution)
- Flowers By Irene (Simpsons)
- Fluidized Bed Incinerator
- Flyen Boyz, Inc. (automobile club; New Zealand)
- Foliar Browse Index
- Food & Beverage Institute (Culinary Institute of America)
- Food Borne Illness
- Forbidden Planet International
- Force by Intelligence (gaming clan)
- Foreign Born Irish
- Forest Based Industry
- Frame Buffer Image
- France Bâtiment Industrie (French building industry)
- France Britain Ireland (band in Swords, Co. Dublin, Ireland)
- Frank's Breakfast Inn (fictional, Adventures In Odyssey)
- Frisco Bay Industries (Montreal, Canada)
- From Big Island (Hawaii)
- Front des Banlieues Indépendant (French: Front of Independent Suburbs)
- Frontier Booking International (Hollywood, CA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On Wednesday and Thursday, the Detroit Science Center, one of the ten largest science museums in the United States, will present several exhibits on centripetal force, magnetic fields and chemical reactions.
The Detroit Science Center will present several exhibits on centripetal force, magnetic fields and chemical reactions, while COSI Columbus will bring its new Science Spot exhibit that will include activities on Force & Motion, Structures and Puzzling Puzzles.