Waldron, based at the ARS Forage and Range Research Laboratory in Logan, Utah, and Utah State University animal scientists collaborated in a recent study that provides new details about forage kochia's ability to keep cattle--and ranchers' balance sheets--in good health.
What does FRRL stand for?
FRRL stands for Forage and Range Research Laboratory (Logan, UT; USDA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FRRL
- Forced Route Request
- Fast Repetition Rate Fluorometer
- Fisheries Resources Research Fund (est. 1991; Australia)
- Fondation Russe pour la Recherche Fondamentale (French: Russian Foundation for Basic Research)
- Facultad Regional Rio Grande (Spanish: Regional Faculty of Rio Grande)
- Four Rings Racers Group (est. 2008)
- Free Radical Research Group (New Zealand)
- Fish River Rural Health (est. 1990; Maine)
- Fonds de Revenu de Retraite Immobilisé (French: Retirement Income Fund; Canada)
- Fleet Replacement Radar Intercept Officer
- Fox River Radio League (Batavia, IL)
- Fundamental Research in Reservoir Modeling (University of Calgary; Canada)
- Foundation for Relief and Reconciliation in the Middle East (UK)
- For Real Right Now
- Forest Reserves Research Network (EU)
- Facultad Regional Rosario (Spanish, Argentina)
- Foreigners Regional Registration Office (India)
- Front Range Recorder Orchestra (now Colorado Recorder Orchestra)
- Financial Reporting Review Panel (UK FRC)
- Florida Reef Resilience Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Wang is with the ARS Forage and Range Research Laboratory in Logan, Utah.
Wang of the ARS Forage and Range Research Laboratory in Logan, Utah.