Work at the University of Missouri Forage Systems Research Center shows that forage utilization drops beyond 700 to 900 feet from a watering point.
What does FSRC stand for?
FSRC stands for Forage Systems Research Center (est. 1965; University of Missouri; Linneus, MO)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSRC
We have 21 other meanings of FSRC in our Acronym Attic
- Fast Static Random Access Memory
- Feasibility Study and Remedial Action Selection
- Financial Services Reform Bill (Australia)
- Fundraising Standards Board (UK)
- Formalized Sheep Red Blood Cells
- Faculty Staff Resource Center
- Feng Shui Research Center (various locations)
- Financial Services Regulatory Commission (Antigua and Barbuda)
- Florida Society for Respiratory Care
- Fondation Suisse pour la Radio et la Culture (French: Swiss Foundation for Culture and Radio; Switzerland)
- Frontier Science Research Conference (La Jolla, CA)
- Full-Service Retirement Community (various locations)
- Full Scale Response Control Quotient
- Fédération des Supporters du Racing Club de Strasbourg (French: Strasbourg Racing Club Supporters Federation; Strasbourg, France)
- Fakultas Seni Rupa Dan (Indonesian: Faculty of Visual Arts and Design)
- Farming Systems Research Development
- File Server Re-Director
- Fonds Spécial pour la Reconstruction et le Développement (French: Special Fund for Reconstruction and Development)
- Food Systems and Rural Development (W.K. Kellogg Foundation)
- Fonds Social de la République Démocratique du Congo (French: Social Fund of the Democratic Republic of Congo; Congo)