00 Hardcover HD30 This book will help non-profit organizations (especially in education and the cultural innovation industry) and for-profit organizations (especially in high-tech, the service sector, and ICT) join the emerging Business 2.
What does FPO stand for?
FPO stands for For-Profit Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FPO
We have 64 other meanings of FPO in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Procedures Office (US FAA)
- Floating Point Operation
- Flood Potential Outlook (US FEMA)
- Floor Plan Online
- Flower Promotion Organization (alliance between Colombian and US flower growers)
- Follow-On Public Offer (finance)
- Fonction Publique de l'Ontario (French: Public Service of Ontario; Canada)
- Foodstuffs of Plant Origin
- For Placement Only (various organizations)
- For Position Only (printing/desktop publishing)
- Force Protection Officer
- Foreign Public Official
- Formación Profesional Ocupacional (Spanish: Occupational Training Organization)
- Formation par Objectifs (French: Training Objectives)
- Forum of Pakistan Ombudsman (Pakistan)
- Frame Pointer Omission (programming)
- Franciscans of Primitive Observance (religious order)
- Freeport, Bahamas - Freeport International Airport (Airport Code)
- Freiheitliche Partei Osterreichs
- Front Page Optimization (web click through rates)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Profitable fundraising distribution company provides turnkey fundraising activities for school fundraisers, youth group fundraisers and other non profit, as well as for-profit organizations.
The three long-time CP members announced a plan to turn CP into a for-profit organization.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] The survey also found that for-profit organizations track employee expense reports and employee movement at work more frequently than nonprofit organizations, but nonprofits track employee telephone use more frequently than their for-profit counterparts.
Hydra is a for-profit organization, providing a comprehensive range of community based programs and services to support people of all ages living with a disability.
Conner adds that any mileage you accumulated as a volunteer for a not for-profit organization is deductible, at 14 cents a mile for 2002.
Both camps were nonprofit camps, but let business groups and for-profit organizations use their facilities to host meetings and corporate functions, Guthrie explained.
In states with relatively large rural populations of elderly, including Vermont and Alaska, no for-profit organizations have shown interest in providing managed care for Medicare with or without a prescription benefit.