In this, all interested parties must combine to identify properly the issues and more clearly understand each other in order to work together for the sake of the salmon.
What does FSOS stand for?
FSOS stands for For the Sake of the Salmon (est. 1995)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FSOS
We have 4 other meanings of FSOS in our Acronym Attic
- Food Safety Operations Queensland (Australia)
- Frequency Shift Offset Quadrature
- Felix's School of Rock (UK)
- Final Statement of Reasons
- Freies Studentenorchester Rostock eV (German student orchestra)
- Forest Service Outdoor Recreation Accessibility Guidelines
- False Sense of Security (Exies song title)
- Family Support Orders Service (Canada)
- Flight Support Operations and Services
- Food Service Operating Supplies
- Free Standing Operating System
- Free-Space Optical System
- Friendly Sons of the Shillelagh (New Jersey)
- Functional Significance of Stereopsis (medicine)
- Future Sounds of Swing
- Financial Sector and Other Special Industries Committee (UK)
- Friendly Sons Of Saint Patrick
- Free Software and Open Source Symposium
- Finite State Optimality Theory
- For Sale or Trade
Samples in periodicals archive:
For the Sake of the Salmon today announced seven new salmon habitat restoration projects in Oregon, supported by more than 6,000 customers who purchase the utilities' Habitat renewable power option, the Green Mountain Energy(R) Salmon-Friendly Plan.
For salmon habitat restoration, For the Sake of the Salmon, a not for profit salmon recovery organization in the Pacific Northwest, will administer funds from the Salmon-Friendly Power option.