One follower wrote on the last White Night, "His hatred of racism, sexism, elitism, and mainly classism, is what prompted him to make a new world for the people.
What does FTP stand for?
FTP stands for For the People (TV show)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FTP
We have 194 other meanings of FTP in our Acronym Attic
- Flight Test Procedure
- Florida Teaching Profession
- Flowing Tubing Pressure
- Flush Terminal Plane (type of occlusion)
- Focused Technology Program
- Foil Twisted Pair (cable)
- Folded, Trimmed and Packed (printing)
- Food Transfer Protocol :-)
- For Ten Points (college bowl)
- For the Professionals
- Forced Termination Probability
- Foreign Trade Policy
- Foreign Trained Professional (Canada)
- Formal Technical Proposal
- Foster the People (band)
- Fracture Transition Plastic
- France Télévisions Publicité (French: France Television Advertising)
- Francs-Tireurs Partisans (French: Partisan Irregular Riflemen)
- Free to Play (gaming)
Samples in periodicals archive:
People think this disease is a laughing matter, but for the people who have it, it is not.
Always will I keep In my heart The things that belong there, As lakes Keep water For the people (p.