Documentary For Crying Out Loud (BBC4, 9pm) COMEDIAN Jo Brand feels that everyone everywhere is bursting into tears at the drop of a hat.
What does FCOL stand for?
FCOL stands for For Crying Out Loud
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FCOL
We have 2 other meanings of FCOL in our Acronym Attic
- First Coast Overhead Door Company
- Financial Conflict of Interest
- Florida Concentrated Orange Juice
- Frozen Concentrate Orange Juice (usually 65 percent sugar solids)
- Frozen Concentrated Orange Juice for Manufacturing
- Fishing Club of Kawau (New Zealand)
- Kelle (airport code; Congo)
- Flip Chip on Leadframe (assembly technology; trademark of Carsem)
- Football Club Olimpija Ljubljana
- Football Club Oô Larboust (French football club)
- Loukolela (airport code; Congo)
- Fellow of the College of Teachers
- Facilities Capital Cost of Money
- Facultad de Comunicación (Spanish: School of Communication)
- Flight Crew Operating Manual
- Flight Crew Operations Manual
- Float Compare (Intel X86 instruction)
- Francesco WarCry Oscuro Martigen (The Elder Scrolls: Oblivion IV mod)
- Free Clinics of Michigan
- Federal Coordinator for Ocean Mapping and Prediction
Samples in periodicals archive:
``Julia's a small country, for crying out loud,'' Verbinski acknowledges.
Byline: MATT McHALE Vicki and Big Sal got engaged during a pitching change, for crying out loud.