For avoidance of doubt, after the 80-something star I'm referring to was interviewed under caution, and his house searched, he left the police station without charge.
What does FAOD stand for?
FAOD stands for For Avoidance Of Doubt (chiefly British)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of FAOD
- Formal Advisory Opinion Board (Georgia)
- Field Artillery Officer Basic Course
- Federation of Asian and Oceanian Biochemists and Molecular Biologists
- Fallen Angels of Chaos (gaming clan)
- FEMA Alternate Operations Center
- First American Oil Company
- First Army Operation Center
- Frequency Agile Output Converter
- Fellow of the American Osteopathic College of Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Fatty Acid Oxidation Disorder
- Forever and One Day
- Free App of the Day
- Fructosyl-Amino Acid Oxidase (biochemistry)
- Furry Army of Doom (online group)
- Fundamentals of Alcohol and Other Drug Problems
- Federation of African Organisations of Engineers
- Functional Assessment Observation Form (Boise State University; Boise, ID)
- Fallen Angels of Genesis (gaming)
- First Assembly of God
- Fiscal & Administrative Officers Group
Samples in periodicals archive:
For avoidance of doubt, the legal fees of the applicants were not paid for by the 'taxpayer'.
For avoidance of doubt, withdrawing this registration is in the company's best interest.