The Foothill-De Anza Community College District, has completed the installation of more than 780 kilowatts of solar electric and energy-efficient cogeneration projects at both Foothill and De Anza colleges, including a moving solar- paneled parking structure that tracks the sun as it generates power.
What does FHDA stand for?
FHDA stands for Foothill and De Anza (California)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FHDA
- Free Hit Defense (field hockey)
- Full High-Definition
- Function Hierarchy Diagram
- Fundação Humberto Delgado (Humberto Delgado Foundation; Portugal)
- Fundación Hábitat y Desarrollo
- Funeral Honors Detail (US DoD)
- Faneuil Hall Dental Associates (Boston, MA)
- Feline Hip Dysplasia Awareness (feline health website)
- Fir and Hemlock Door Association
- Florida Hometown Democracy Amendment
- Fine-Pitched High Density Buildup (semiconductor substrate type)
- Faculty Higher Degrees Committee (various locations)
- Far Headingley Dental Care (UK)
- Farmworker Housing Development Corporation (Woodburn, OR)
- Florida Housing Data Clearinghouse
- Forest Heath District Council (UK)
- Fraser's Hill Development Corporation
- Federation of Harley-Davidson Clubs Europe
- Family Health Development Division (Ministry of Health; Malaysia)
- Fethiye Hayvan Dostlari Dernegi (Turkish: Fethiye Friends of Animals Association; Fethiye, Turkey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
July 20 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The Foothill-De Anza Community College District today announced it has completed the installation of more than 780 kilowatts of solar electric and energy-efficient cogeneration projects at both Foothill and De Anza colleges, including a moving solar-paneled parking structure that tracks the sun as it generates power.