He also did this assessment for Silver Peak, NV and analyzed most of the competitive brine deposits in the world as Chief Geologist for Foote Mineral Company (now Chemetall Foote Corporation).
What does FMC stand for?
FMC stands for Foote Mineral Company
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FMC
We have 305 other meanings of FMC in our Acronym Attic
- Flinders Medical Center (Adelaide, South Australia)
- Flint-McClung Capital (Englewood, CO)
- Floor Material Change (construction plans)
- Florida Memorial College
- Fluid Momentum Controller
- Fluorescent Multi-layer Card
- Foaming Mud Cement
- Follow-Up Medical Care
- Food Machinery Corp. (former manufacturer of the US Army M113 APC)
- Food Machinery Corporation
- Foothills Medical Centre (Calgary, Alberta, Canada)
- Force Mobile Command (Canada)
- Force Modernization Coordinator
- Ford Motor Company
- Ford Motor Credit (automobile company)
- Forest Management Committee
- Format Message Composer (USAF SACCS/465L)
- Formation Médicale Continue
- Forward Markets Commission (India)
- Forward Motion Compensation
Samples in periodicals archive:
Department of Justice has terminated the waiting period under the Hart Scott Rodino Act for the sale of its Cyprus Foote Mineral Company lithium subsidiary to an affiliate of Chemetall GmbH, a specialty chemicals unit of Metallgesellschaft AG.
Cook's career includes over 23 years with Cyprus Amax Minerals Company and its predecessor companies, where he held a variety of executive positions, most recently as President, Cyprus Foote Mineral Company.
Mark Cook as President of Cyprus Foote Mineral Company, the world's leading low-cost lithium producer.
Shellhaas joins Amax Gold from Cyprus Foote Mineral Company, the world's leading low-cost lithium producer, where he has served as President since 1993.