Police said it also seized a stock in the football club Juventus as well as 150 hectares of land on Pantelleria, which is an Italian island between Sicily and the Tunisian coast, and also a building in Rome.
What does FCJ stand for?
FCJ stands for Football Club Juventus
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FCJ
We have 11 other meanings of FCJ in our Acronym Attic
- Filatelistische Contactgroep Islamitische Wereld (Dutch)
- Fellow of the Chartered Institution of Water and Environmental Management
- Faithful Companion of Jesus, Sisters (religious order)
- Ferrari Club Japan (automobile club; est. 1989)
- Fidèles Compagnes de Jésus (French: Faithful Companions of Jesus)
- Fine Chemical Japan Co., Ltd. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Fine-needle-Catheter Jejunostomy
- Fonds de Conservation Jeunesse (French: Youth Conservation Fund)
- Football Club Javerlhacois (French football club)
- Football Club Jonquiérois (French football club)
- Foreign Criminal Jurisdiction
- Formula Challenge Japan (racing)
- Foyer Culturel des Jeunes (French: Youth Cultural Household)
- Franklin County Jail (Chambersburg, PA)
- Full Copper Jacket
- FORSCOM Joint 4
- Football Club Jard Avrillé (French football club)
- Franche Comté Judo Besançon (French martial arts association)
- Fundamentalist Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints
- Familial Creutzfeldt-Jakob Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
15 (ANI): Italian football club Juventus may have second thoughts about roping in Liverpool coach Rafa if they fail to make the Champions League knock-out round.
AARON Singh shows off the heading skills that impressed bosses at the mighty Italian football club Juventus.
Lafico) to acquire a stake in the Italian football club Juventus.
com Ltd has formed a partnership with Italian football club Juventus.
THIS year, both Italian football club Juventus and record giants EMI celebrate their centenaries.