One hundred foot pounds of energy is required to bowhunt African elephant.
What does FT LB stand for?
FT LB stands for Foot Pound
This definition appears very frequently
- Fun Time
- Fun Trivia (website)
- Functional Test
- Functional Type
- Fund Type
- Funding Team
- Funds Transfer
- Future Tank
- Terminal Forecast (aviation weather prediction)
- Field Test Design Verification Test
- Fuel Transfer And Storage Assembly
- Fractional T-1
- Fourier Transform Atomic Absorption Flame Spectrometer
- Full Term, Appropriate for Gestational Age
- Fault-Tolerant Common Object Request Broker Architecture
- Fixed Transmitter - Fixed Receiver
- Fourier Transform-Infrared
- Fourier Transform Infrared Spectroscopy in the Attenuated Total Reflection Mode
- Fourier Transform Infrared Reflection Absorption Spectroscopy
Samples in periodicals archive:
Angus cow with Bull calf at foot pounds 780, pounds 680, pounds 620 Jenkin Cross.
Its turret is designed with a 20-hp 6,000-rpm spindle and 86 foot pounds of torque for live tools.
D80x100 Navigator - Marking Vermeer's first entry into the mid-sized rig market, the D80x100 delivers 80,000 pound of pullback and 10,000 foot pound of torque.
The models are: * Model TR-7 featuring 7,200 pounds of thrust/pullback and 1,250 foot pounds of rotary torque; * Model TR-14 with 14,000 pounds of thrust/pullback generating 1,600 foot pounds of rotary torque; and * Model TR-30 which will have 30,000 pounds of thrust/pullback.