Contract award: Supply of Dietary Foods for Special Medical Purposes 125/2012 Supply Dietary Foods for Special Medical Purposes Total final value of contract(s): 143 598,96 EUR Excluding VAT Number of offers received: 1 (NOTE: Other contractors detail is available in attached document) Contractor name : LIFEPHARMA (Z.
What does FSMP stand for?
FSMP stands for Foods for Special Medical Purposes (New Zealand)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FSMP
We have 32 other meanings of FSMP in our Acronym Attic
- Finite State Machine Operating System
- Daughters of Saint Mary of Providence, Guanellians (religious order)
- Facility Safety Management Plan
- Faculty Student Mentoring Program (San Diego State University; California)
- Fleet Structural Maintenance Plan
- Flight Simulator Multi-Player (gaming)
- Flight Software Management Plan
- Fondation Sciences Mathématiques de Paris (French: Mathematical Sciences Foundation of Paris; Paris, France)
- Food Safety Management Program
- Foods for Special Medical Purposes
- Force Structural Maintenance Plan
- Force Structural Maintenance Plan (US DoD)
- Forum Social Mondial en Provence (French: World Social Forum in Provence)
- Forum Social Mondial Polycentrique (French: Polycentric World Social Forum)
- Forward Support Maintenance Point
- Full Service Move Program (US DoD)
- Full Service Moving Project
- Free-Standing Mathematics Qualifications (UK)
- Field Station Material Requirements
- First Super Metroid Remake (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lyc-O-Mato can be used in food supplements (15 mg/ day), fruit and vegetable juice drinks, sport drinks, soups, breakfast cereals, bread, fats and dressings, foods intended for energy restricted diets and foods for special medical purposes.
NOVEL FOOD opens the European market to NKO(R) for: - Dietary Supplements - Functional Foods - PARNUTS approval allows the commercialization of NKO(R) as: - Diet Meal Replacements - Dietary Foods for Special Medical Purposes "NKO(R)'s strong clinically proven benefits for cardiovascular health will now lead Neptune's further expansion in the European omega-3 market, which is currently dominated by cardiovascular health applications with 80% of all omega-3 fatty acids targeting heart benefits," stated Dr.
Nutrinova[R] DHA was recently approved in Europe for use in spreads and dressings, dairy products and analogues (except drinks), breakfast cereals, dietary foods for special medical purposes, foods intended for use in energy-restricted diets for weight reduction, and dietary supplements.