Bruce German, Director of the Foods for Health Institute and Professor, University of California, Davis.
What does FFHI stand for?
FFHI stands for Foods for Health Institute (University of California at Davis)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
We have 2 other meanings of FFHI in our Acronym Attic
- Freedom from Hunger Campaign
- First Flight Hardware Delivery
- Field Feeding in a Hot Environment
- Football Forums Hattrick Federation (online gaming)
- Freedom from Hunger Fund (Sri Lanka)
- Fédération Française de Hockey sur Glace (French: French Ice Hockey Federation)
- Flughafen Frankfurt-Hahn GmbH (German: Frankfurt-Hahn Airport; Germany)
- Farm Family Health and Hazard Surveillance
- Farm Family Health and Hazard Survey (US CDC)
- Farm Family Health and Hazard Surveillance Project (National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health)
- Filipino Friends in Hong Kong
- Full Face Helmet Kit (two-way radio accessory)
- Foreland Fabrictech Holdings Limited (Hamilton, Bermuda)
- Franciscan Foundation for the Holy Land
- Foundation For His Ministry (San Clemente, CA)
- Foundations for Home Ownership
- Fantasy Football Hall of Fame
- Fellow of the Faculty of Homeopathy (medical practitioner)
- Family Finance, Housing and Policy
- Fear Factory House Party
Samples in periodicals archive:
Co-presented by the UC Davis Center for Entrepreneurship and the Foods for Health Institute, the academy is designed for researchers in fields related to foods, nutrition and human health.