Among other changes, the proposed rule would remove the restrictions limiting vegetable protein to no more than 30 percent of a meat, poultry or seafood item, as required in food-based menu planning school programs.
What does FBMP stand for?
FBMP stands for Food-Based Menu Planning
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of FBMP
We have 7 other meanings of FBMP in our Acronym Attic
- Fred Bear Montana Longbow
- Functional Bionetwork Markup Language
- Functional Brain Mapping Lab
- Fixed Base Microwave Landing System
- Foggy Bottom Morris Men (Washington, DC)
- Florida Butterfly Monitoring Network
- Fundatia Baylor Marea Neagra (Romanian: Baylor Black Sea Foundation; Romania)
- Fast Bayesian Matching Pursuit
- Fertilizer Best Management Practices
- Food Bowl Modernisation Project (Australia)
- Forest Bird Monitoring Program (Quechee, VT)
- Fractional Brownian Motion Process (information theory)
- Fort Bend Model Railroad Club (Sugar Land, TX)
- Feature Based Modeling System (computer-aided design)
- Fernandina Beach Middle School (Florida)
- Financial and Business Management System (various organizations)
- Fleet Ballistic Missile Submarine
- Fleet Ballistic Missile System
- Foreign Broadcast Monitoring Service (US; now the Foreign Broadcast Information Service)
- Formation Battle Management System (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Horizon Software International Offers Food-Based Menu Planning by Meal Pattern Component and Enables Cashiers to 'Build' Reimbursable Meals at the POS to Facilitate Additional Reimbursements ATLANTA -- Horizon Software International, the innovative leader in K-12 food service technology and online school payments, is launching new system features that will help school districts ensure their menus comply with the new meal patterns and nutrient standard regulations imposed by the Healthy, Hunger-Free Kids Act.