The Food-Based Dietary Guidelines (FBDGs) were developed in 1995 by WHO and FAO in Cyprus (Clay 1997; World Health Organization and Food and Agriculture Organization), underpinned by the best food and nutrition science available and with a broader socio-cultural vision than their DG predecessors.
What does FBGD stand for?
FBGD stands for Food-Based Dietary Guidelines (nutrition)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FBGD
We have 1 other meaning of FBGD in our Acronym Attic
- Future Business Growth (business networking group; UK)
- Fine-Pitch Ball Grid Array
- Flex Ball Grid Array (tape substrate)
- Florida Bass Guide Association (fishing)
- Florida Blueberry Growers Association
- Fort Benning, Georgia
- Fredericton Botanic Garden Association (Canada)
- First Baptist Girls Choir (Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Foreign Body Giant Cell (biology)
- Fluid Bed Granulator Dryer
- Free Breathing Gated Delivery (oncology)
- French Brittany Gun Dog Association (Muscatine, IA)
- Faysal Balanced Growth Fund (finance)
- Fiber Bragg Grating Filter
- Florida Botanical Gardens Foundation, Inc.
- Fort Bonifacio General Hospital (Philippines)
- Fasting Blood Glucose Level
- Fiesta Bamboo Green Leaves (wind chime)
- Federation of British Greyhound Owners Association (UK)
- Fluro Bubble Gum Pirates (rave group)
Samples in periodicals archive:
6,15-17) While food-based dietary guidelines support the cliche, 'we eat foods, not nutrients', they are also supported by science.
Dietary reference values (DRVs)and food-based dietary guidelines 3.