Malnutrition in Bangladesh is costing the government an estimated US$1 billion a year in lost economic productivity, according to two recent studies from the Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance Project III.
What does FANTA stand for?
FANTA stands for Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Farmaci Antiinfiammatori Non Steroidei (Italian: non-steroid anti-inflammatory drug)
- Fencing Association of Nova Scotia
- Food and Nutritional Services (school districts)
- Foreign Affairs and National Security (Canada)
- Forever Accepting N9ne's Soul (Tech N9ne song)
- Foundation for Amity and National Solidarity
- Future Air Navigation System
- Food and Nutrition Science Alliance
- Federation of Australian Narrowcasting and Subscription Services (radio)
- Forces Armées Nationales Tchadiennes (French: Chadian National Armed Forces)
- Feature Animation, Network Television And Syndication Integrated Accounting
- Future Air Navigation and Traffic Avoidance Solution Through Integrated CNS
- Functional Annotation of the Mammalian Genome (research consortium)
- Fundamental and Applied Nuclear and Atomic Physics
- Fuji Automatic Numerical Controls (Japan)
- Findlay Area .NET Users Group (Ohio)
- Fibrillazione Atriale Non-Valvolare (Italian: Atrial Fibrulation non-Valvular)
- Friendship Annex (NSA)
- First Aid Nursing Yeomanry (Princess Royal's Volunteer Corps; UK)
- Franchise Association of New Zealand
Samples in periodicals archive:
Existing technical guidance developed from the Food and Nutrition Technical Assistance (FANTA) project can be leveraged.