charging FDA was not authorized to issue the rule under the Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act passed by Congress in 1997 (nor under the follow-up law, the Best Pharmaceuticals for Children Act of 2002).
What does FDAMA stand for?
FDAMA stands for Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Food and Drugs Act Liaison Office (Canada)
- Federal Department of Agricultural Land Resources (USDA)
- Facility for Data Assimilation and Modelling (Canada)
- Film Directors' Association of Malaysia
- Final Draft Amendment
- Fisheries Development Authority of Malaysia (est. 1971)
- Flip/Dwell Autocompensation Mechanization
- Florida Division Annual Meeting (International Association of Administrative Professionals)
- Fonds de Dotation Axiome Mécénat (French: Axiom Patronage Endowment Fund; Axiom Associates)
- Francilienne de Distribution Automobile (French automobile distribution company)
- Falkirk and District Association for Mental Health (Falkirk, Scotland, UK)
- Festival de Danse et des Arts Multiples de Marseille (French: Dance and Arts Multiples Fesitival of Marseille; Marseille, France)
- Fair Defense Act Management System (Texas)
- Flight Data Acquisition & Management System
- Frequency Domain Antenna Measurement System
- Five Days Advance Notice (reservation policy)
- Fonds Départemental pour l'Aménagement du Nord (French: Departmental Fund for the Development of the North)
- Family Development Association of New York State
- Funeral Directors Association of New Zealand
- Famille Diaconale de l'Archidiocèse d'Ottawa (French: Diaconal Family of the Archdiocese of Ottawa; Ottawa, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They passed Section III of the Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act in 1997, which allowed pharmaceutical companies to obtain six more months of market exclusivity for a product if they would conduct pediatric drug trials.
Past efforts to respond to regulatory requirements, such as the Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act (FDAMA) and the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA), which mandates the use of electronic submission systems, have been FDA Center-specific, focusing on a limited number of submissions.
The companies have requested a Priority Review, or review within a six-month period, of the license application under the Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act.
Public Policy Making Headlines The passage into law of the Food and Drug Administration Modernization Act (FDAMA), in addition to the reauthorization of the Prescription Drug User Fee Act (PDUFA), put the finishing touches on what was arguably the year's single most productive area for the biotechnology industry.