The Food and Drink Federation (FDF) has given Glow Labs a glowing endorsement by appointing the digital agency to inject some much needed spice in to a diverse and challenging industry, but one which is often seen as less about high flavour, nutrition and science and more about low fashion (think hairnets and wellies).
What does FDF stand for?
FDF stands for Food and Drink Federation (UK)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of FDF
We have 66 other meanings of FDF in our Acronym Attic
- Film Development Fund (Hong Kong)
- Financial Detail File (claims)
- Finished Dosage Form (pharmaceuticals)
- Finnish Defence Forces
- Fixture Design and Fabrication
- Flame Deflector Firex
- Flight Data File
- Flight Dynamics Facility
- Flush Door Fastener
- Fondation de France (French foundation)
- Forced Draft Fan
- Formerly Declared Facility
- Forms Data Format (Adobe Acrobat)
- Fort De France, Martinique - Fort De France (Airport Code)
- Forward-Deployed Forces
- Foundation Degree Forward
- Free Data Format
- Frivillig Drenge- og Pigeforbund (Denmark)
- Front Démocratique des Francophones (French: French Democratic Front; Belgium)
- Fundamentally Different Factor(s)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Helen Munday is to leave the Food and Drink Federation to become director of scientific and regulatory affairs at Coca-Cola.
Organisations such as the baker Warburtons and bodies including the Dairy Council, the British Soft Drinks Association and the Food and Drink Federation collated the material.
Food and Drink Federation deputy director Martin Paterson said: "These teenagers' hand-washing habits are a potential recipe for disaster.
He also holds various trade positions including Vice-President of the Institute of Grocery Distribution, Member of the UK's DTI Foresight Group and Honorary Treasurer and Chairman of the Finance Committee of the Food and Drink Federation.
The Food and Drink Federation trade body said the agency's action was "bizarre" and might be unworkable.
The BCCCA said it was currently in consultation with staff about the changes, but it was expected that some of the BCCCA team would be transferred to the Food and Drink Federation to ensure continuity.
Contact The Food and Drink Federation on tel: 020 7836 2460 or visit www.