Consumer packaged goods manufacturers spend $25 billion per year on trade promotions and generate true incremental revenues of only $2-4 billion," said Ralph Riedel, partner in Andersen Consulting's Food and Consumer Packaged Goods industry practice.
What does FCPG stand for?
FCPG stands for Food and Consumer Packaged Goods
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FCPG
We have 2 other meanings of FCPG in our Acronym Attic
- Fairfax County Park Foundation (Fairfax, VA)
- Federal Center for Project Finance (Russia)
- Federation of Christian Police Fellowships (UK)
- Football Club Paços de Ferreira (Portuguese football club)
- Football Club Pont du Casse Foulayronnes (French football club)
- Forest Carbon Partnership Facility (World Bank)
- Forum des Chantiers Participatifs en France (French: Participatory Building Forum in France)
- Free Community Papers of Florida
- Fennel Creek Preservation Group (Pierce County, WA)
- First Capital Property Group (Orlando, FL)
- Football Club du Plessis Grammoire (French: Football Club Plessis-Grammoire; Plessis-Grammoire, France)
- Football Club Portugais et Goussainvillois (French: Portuguese Football Club Goussainvillois; Goussainvillois, France)
- Fusarium Circinatum Endopolygalacturonase (gene)
- Flip Chip Pin Grid Array
- Football Coaches Professional Growth Association (Poway, CA)
- Fibre Channel Physical Interface
- Fulton County Public Health (Johnstown, NY)
- Fundamentals of Cosmic Physics (journal)
- Fertility Care Practitioner Intern (various locations)
- Fibre Channel Over IP
Samples in periodicals archive:
GMA/Andersen Consulting "Solution Selling" report A groundbreaking new study released today by the Grocery Manufacturers of America and Andersen Consulting identifies "Solution Selling" as an unparalleled opportunity for the food and consumer packaged goods industry to help consumers shop more efficiently.
This new release features extensive support for the food and consumer packaged goods (CPG) industry and support for the Target Account Selling (TAS) sales methodology.