The Philadelphia Eagles fans are accustomed to a winning tradition on the field and we want to make sure that same high-caliber experience extends to the game-day food and beverage service," said Brian Hastings, Resident District Manager, ARAMARK Sports and Entertainment Services.
What does FABS stand for?
FABS stands for Food and Beverage Service
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FABS
We have 20 other meanings of FABS in our Acronym Attic
- Frontenac Arch Biosphere Reserve (UNESCO)
- Farm Animal Breeding and Reproduction Technology Platform
- Fabrication Reporting System
- Fast Access Binary-Tree Structure
- Features And Benefits Selling
- Finance and Business Services (various locations)
- Financial Accounting and Budgeting System (DISA)
- First of America Brokerage Service
- Flexible Account Billing System
- Fly Away Broadcast System
- For a Better Society
- Fraction Absorbed (Gastrointestinal Tract)
- Findlay After and Before School Sessions (Ohio)
- Fatty Acid Breath Test
- First American Bank and Trust (Vacherie, LA)
- Field Artillery Battalion Tactical Operations Center
- Fleet Air Base Unit (US Navy)
- Face-Amount Certificate (finance)
- Facility Analysis Category
Samples in periodicals archive:
Under the terms of the contract, Mera will provide food and beverage services at the three airports.
In the alliance, Wine Valley Catering has established an exclusive on-site catering agreement with Vintage Inn and Villagio Inn & Spa to provide all continental breakfast and poolside service, conference food and beverage service, and a new 24-hour room service menu.
BUSINESS WIRE)--December 30, 1996--Fine Host Corporation (Nasdaq:FINE) one of the nation's fastest growing contract food and beverage service management companies, has entered into a multi-year agreement with the Bangkok International Trade & Exhibition Center (BITEC), a newly constructed exhibition and convention center.
Ogden was awarded a 20-year contract to provide parking and food and beverage services at the Cellar Door Amphitheater under construction in Prince William County near Manassas, Virginia.