A food and beverage establishment is allowed a general business credit for the amount of the employer's excess FICA tax obligations attributable to employee tips received on the establishment's premises, in excess of those tips treated as wages for purposes of satisfying the minimum wage rate applicable to such individuals under Section 6(a)(1) of the Fair Labor Standards Act of 1938 (FLSA).
What does FAB stand for?
FAB stands for Food and Beverage (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of FAB
We have 272 other meanings of FAB in our Acronym Attic
- First Alliance Bank (Tennessee)
- Fitchburg Activities Board (Fitchburg State College, Fitchburg, MA)
- Fixed Action Button
- Flat Ass Broke
- Flavoured Alcoholic Beverage
- Fleet Air Base (US Navy)
- Flex Ajax Bridge (software; Adobe)
- Flight Assignment Baseline
- Florida Association of Broadcasters
- Flour Advisory Bureau (UK)
- For A Bit
- Força Aérea Brasileira
- Forward Air Base
- Forward and Beyond (Vitalij Kuprij instrumental music album)
- Forward Avionics Bay
- Four Ancient Books of Wales (William Skene anthology)
- Fragment of Immunoglobulin prepared by Papain Treatment
- Franchise Advisory Board (various companies)
- Franco à Bord (French: Free on Board)
- French-American-British (classification of leukemia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The final part analyzes investment opportunities and risks of China's food and beverage industry, and suggestions are also made.
now emerges from Bankruptcy as a diversified Food and Beverage Distributor with an agreement with Royal Brokerage Group, LLC.